Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

New Year, New Project

Hi all! Did you miss me? I know last year I was sketchy. I had so many big plans, and they all fell through. I went manic for the first 6 months of the year, and then had to pick up the pieces of my life for a while. Then, I found a wonderful man, and am now planning a wedding. Yay!



I have only one reading project this year, and because I now know that Real Life will always get in the way at SOME point, I will not recruit others, but make it a personal project which I can put down and take up at any time. Other than that, I just joined a book club which reads one non-fiction and one fiction book per month. 

Currently reading: 


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging and congratulations on your engagement.

    I see that you are reading Don Quixote. I read it last year at the same time and I really enjoyed it. I am curious what you will think of it when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete